- Specialize and adapt each one of the critical business scenarios to the local needs of food companies and their supply chain stakeholders.
- Ensure that they channel secure and trusted data through the platform.
- Establish a group of local stakeholders around each innovation pilot that will engage food companies and their supply chain stakeholders in each pilot.
- Implementation of each pilot in well calculated iterations that will gradually onboard actual clients and increase the volume of business that is executed through the platform.
- D3.1 – Open Reference Architecture
- D3.2 – Annual Releases of the TheFSM Data Platform
- D3.3 – Annual Report from TheFSM software components Integration and Testing
- D4.1 – Annual Report from Iterative Application Development
- D6.1 – Piloting Scenarios Evaluation Plan
- D6.2 – Annual Report from Pilots
- D6.3 – Recommendations for Further Improvements
- D7.1 – Market Research and Strategy Report
- D7.2 – Ongoing Documentation of Governance & Business Models
- D7.3 – Annual Report of Marketing, Sales & Partnership Activities
- D8.3 – Dissemination, Communication & Stakeholders Engagement Plan
- D8.4 – Dissemination & Communication Activities Report
- D8.5 – Data Management Handling Plan